Here's how you can set up Paymentwall with 10 simple steps:
- Go to Paymentwall's Minecraft Donation Plugin page.
- Click "Integrate Minecraft Donations", you will be taken to the end of the page, click "MinecraftMarket".
- You will be taken to Paymentwall Account Registration Page. Sign Up if you don't have an account or Sign In if you already have one. When you Sign Up, use your MinecraftMarket donation page for the Website URL field (e.g. https://yourdomain.minecraftmarket.com).
- You will be taken to your merchant area page with your project already set up (a new project will be created if you had an account before).
- Inside of your Paymentwall Merchant Account go to "My Projects" tab on the left navigation bar.
- Copy the Project Key and Secret Key from the Project Details into your MinecraftMarket payment gateway settings.
- In Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects, click the "Submit for Review" button next to your project.
- In the Pop Up, review the instructions and integration steps, then click Yes.
- Provide a link to the Minecraft Market server [yourdomain.minecraftmarket.com] in "Widget Instructions" (the first textarea) field and provide a test account [id: pwtest, password: pwtest] for Integration team. Click Yes.
- Your project status will be set Live and you can start accepting payments from your users.
In case of any issues, please feel free to email email@example.com.
If needed the Pingback URL for Paymentwall is: https://www.minecraftmarket.com/gateway/paymentwall
Copyright © 2018 MinecraftMarket